Thursday, September 15, 2016

Down Little Pond Lane...

It's where we live, YEAH!

We have permanently moved it, and it feels SO good. So, so good, y'all.
The light, I cannot say enough about it. It cheers me every day. I don't want to leave.

But I've had to. Back and forth from the old place to this, moving stuff. One load at a time,
but I'm done. We closed yesterday, and no longer own the soggy bottom singlewide. It's someone
else's problem now.

Dh got new steps for the front porch today, and we're putting them in this weekend. Also on the
agenda: ceiling fans (b/c coolness), shop foundation, curtain rods, picture hanging, mantel staining, and bed assembling (and mattress buying, for the boy). Thank goodness Dh is off the next four days!

It feels so, so good to focus on Little Pond now, and not be split b/t the new and old.
Sorry I've been missing, there was no internet or wifi out here until today. Expect better updating now.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, I've been following your move. Your new home is beautiful- best wishes to you. 🏡

    ReplyDelete