Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ahhh, Spa! (and a work update)

Yesterday we saw our master bedroom.
Today I'm showing a pic of the other side of the fireplace, our master bath.


Ain't she purty?? :D
Not a whirlpool, but still nice for soaking. And with the fireplace, I'll never
be cold. :D The shower is to the left, across from the 'water closet', lol, and
behind me here are double sinks and a floor to ceiling storage cabinet.

To my right are the bathroom door, and the master closet. There are also built
in shelves above the toilet, so lots of storage in here.  I love our bathroom!

Today we pulled carpet from the family and living rooms, and took down
some of the blinds and towel bars. Dh's screw gun died, so we've got to
replace it tomorrow to finish the rest of the hardware in the house.

Turns out, we ARE going to be able to hire the painting out, woohoo! So
in a few days/next week, they'll start on that. I've picked Glidden's Gold
Coast White for the entire house, minus the bottom under the chair rail in
the dining room. Not sure about that yet.

Slowly but surely, we creep closer to pulling it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment