Monday, August 1, 2016

Sleepy Time!

I've got your Oasis right here!

Our master bedroom is 17' wide at the widest point, the bathroom door on the middle left, and 24' long. That's bigger than the living room!! It has three lovely windows, which I don't
currently have a pic of right now, and a 9' seating area (part of the 24'). The seating area is behind
me in this first pic.


Did I mention it has a fireplace?? lol
Here's a closeup. The master bath door is to the left of the fireplace, the entrance to
our bedroom further to the left, and the sitting area is also to the left.


Please excuse the flash, these are phone pics, the best I can do right now (I lost my
camera cord/old camera/blah, blah, blah).



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I loved seeing your new house and want to go check out your other blog as well. Great job homeschooling your son. My two daughters homeschool-right now a total of 9 kids between them, the two youngest won't start for another year.
    Blessings to you!
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Wow, 9 kids b/t them. I wish we'd had another or two,
      but we're quite busy with our one,lol. Best wishes to them, and to you as well.

      I look forward to more great things on your blog!

      Delete